BE GOOD (30ml/1oz)
BE GOOD is for dealing with destructive or disruptive behaviour to property.
- reduces issues of marking by helping pets to feel that they are safe.
- reduces destructive behaviour such as chewing of household items or urinating on furniture.
- reduces demanding of exclusive attention
- reduces constant barking or crying.
- addresses frustration, loneliness, jealousy, over-protectiveness, boredom, and feeling victimized.
BE GOOD is good for: Marking - Territoriality - Spotting - destruction to property.
Flower Therapies modify pet behaviours without changing their personality or making them dull. They are gentle, free of side effects and can be freely combined.
- Shake bottle well before using
- For best results, administer directly by mouth, in drinking water or by rubbing on paws, ears and soft skin.
- Use in your animal's daily care program (1 to 3 times daily), or use as a training adjunct (30 min to 1 hour prior).
- Orally: Rinse dropper thoroughly if it contacts the mouth
Cats and small animals (under 10lbs) : 4 drops per use.
Dogs and medium animals (10 to 50lbs): 5 to 10 drops per use.
Horses and large animals (over 50lbs): 11 to 15 drops per use.
- Water: Add directly to animal's water, double the recommended amount for oral usage, change water daily.
- Spray: Add 15 drops to 236ml/8oz. distilled, purified or spring water. Spray directly into air in the direction of your pet’s mouth, nose and ears as well as their paws, hooves or feet.
- Topical: Apply recommended number of drops topically to your pet’s paws(top not the bottom), ears (back) or any soft skinned areas for absorption
A special blend of flower essences infused in spring water and pure vinegar