NO OCD (1oz/30ml)
NO OCD helps to block and calm the tendency towards obsessive-compulsive behavior through helping to break vicious cycles.
- helps to calm incidents of self-destruction or self-mutilation, wind sucking, cribbing, chewing, licking, scratching, and plucking of feathers without cause.
- can address issues of self-loathing, frustration, boredom and feeling unclean.
- help to lessen obsessive and repetitive habit.
NO OCD is good for: Frustration - Self Harm - Licking Obsession - Chewing Obsession - Gnawing
Flower Therapies modify pet behaviours without changing their personality or making them dull. They are gentle, free of side effects and can be freely combined.
- Shake bottle well before using
- For best results, administer directly by mouth, in drinking water or by rubbing on paws, ears and soft skin.
- Use in your animal's daily care program (1 to 3 times daily), or use as a training adjunct (30 min to 1 hour prior).
- Orally: Rinse dropper thoroughly if it contacts the mouth
Cats and small animals (under 10lbs) : 4 drops per use.
Dogs and medium animals (10 to 50lbs): 5 to 10 drops per use.
Horses and large animals (over 50lbs): 11 to 15 drops per use.
- Water: Add directly to animal's water, double the recommended amount for oral usage, change water daily.
- Spray: Add 15 drops to 8oz. distilled, purified or spring water. Spray directly into air in the direction of your pet’s mouth, nose and ears as well as their paws, hooves or feet.
- Topical: Apply recommended number of drops topically to your pet’s paws(top not the bottom), ears (back) or any soft skinned areas for absorption
A special blend of flower essences infused in spring water and pure vinegar