Ocu-GLO Soft Chews (60 Ct)
- Specifically formulated to support canine and feline eyes
- Includes GLO™ for optimal vision health: Grapeseed Extract, Lutein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Formulated by board-certified Veterinary Ophthalmologists
- Easier administration at mealtime for small and medium-sized dogs, and mature cats weighing at least 5 lbs (2.2 kgs)
- Soy-free palatable artificial chicken-flavored for pets allergic to chicken or soy
- Optimal for pets with sensitive mouths or GI tracts
- Astaxanthin, Green Tea Extract, and Rutin for enhanced antioxidant support
- Safe for perioperative use in dogs and cats
Ocu-GLO™ Soft Chew for Dogs and Cats is a blend of 12 different antioxidants that complement traditional therapy, and are formulated to protect vital cells in the eye at the DNA and protein levels from oxidative damage. This formula includes Grapeseed Extract, Lutein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids. It also includes Astaxanthin for enhanced antioxidant support! It is safe for perioperative use in dogs and cats and have a two year shelf life from date of manufacture.
Our feline friends have always been extremely hard to pill. Ocu-GLO™ Soft Chews are designed for mature cats weighing at least 5 lbs (2.2 kgs). It is very easy to give your kitty the vision supplement they need! Our new formula is flavorful, palatable, and will go down easily the first time.
1-10 lbs: 1 Chew per day
11-30 lbs: 2 Chews per day
31-60 lbs: 4 Chews per day
0-4 lbs: Do not use in cats under 5 pounds.
5-10 lbs: 1/2 Chew per day
11-20 lbs: 1 Chew per day
Active Ingredients (Amount Per Administration Unit)
GLO™ Proprietary Blend of (Omega 3 EPA/DHA, Grape Seed Extract, Lutein) 175.5 mg
Ascorbic Acid 50 mg
Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 25 IU
Green Tea Leaf Extract 20 mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 13 mg
Rutin 5 mg
Zinc (Zinc Oxide) 3 mg
Niacinamide 1.2 mg
Astaxanthin 1 mg
Pantothenic Acid (Calcium-D-pantothenate) 1 mg
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine Mononitrate) 0.1 mg
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCI) 0.1 mg
Folic Acid 20 mcg
Biotin 10 mcg
Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 2.5 mcg
Inactive Ingredients: Arabic gum, brewer's yeast, citrus pectin, fish oil, glycerin, imitation chicken flavor, mixed tocopherols, oat flour, oat meal, propionic acid, sorbic acid, sunflower lecithin, water.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Do not use with anticoagulant.